Growing businesses, at some point in time, need a professional CFO who can give you financial and tax advice to strengthen your foundation to expand or diversify your business.
Hiring a full-time CFO for growing small business entities may not be a financially prudent decision as CFO may cost ranging from $60,000 to over $120,000 per year plus bonuses, benefits, and additional overheads. Our dedicated Part-Time CFO services will fulfill your requirements at a small fraction of cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services...
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business. So, you have fewer surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available financially sound board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort of knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-term plans and the quantification of your goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining finance from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Merger and acquisition assistance.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.