Process of Transitioning Financial Statements & Tax Returns Preparation
- Step 1:Providing of Access to Client’s Tool, Work papers and Workflow max for creation of Annual Accounts and Tax Returns.
- Step 2:Providing of Access to ATO website (Client Specific) to download the Income Tax, GST Returns and Payee Returns documents.
- Step 3: Providing of Access to ACC Levies website (if applicable) to download the ACC invoice and statements.
- Step 4: Providing of Access to Client’s financial documents through shared drives; such as - Office 365, Suite files, Dropbox etc. to download source documents and to save the final documents after job completion.
- Step 5: Scheduling of workflow (Excel Spreadsheet); monitoring the progress of the job assigned; individually – initiation to closure.
- Step 6: Preparation of First Draft of the Financial Statements and Tax Return for Client Review.
- Step 7: Client reviews the job and provide us with the feedback / review points / queries / go ahead to complete the job.
- Step 8: Addressing the review points / feedback / queries (if any).
- Step 9: In the final step, we complete the job and save all final documents in the client sharing drive.